One way- Jesus!!

Hello!

Welcome to my blog.  If you want to live a life of purpose, there is only one way- JESUS.  The only thing that truly matters in my life is this.  I am a person with a lot of flaws. I am imperfect. I fall down a lot, but do I stay there, absolutely no. Who picks me up, helps me dust myself and start anew? I assure you that is impossible on my own.  So who makes it possible?  Well... There you have it, its my father in heaven, the holy God that the Bible states HE is.

I am a person who thinks a lot!  It was when I was very little around the age of 12, that a question arose in my head, what is the true meaning for living?? Is there a reason I am alive? The world just seems to go on. It looked to me like I was living in a monotonous world, with the repetition of everything each day with no ultimate result.  People work, earn, marry, the next generation comes and life just seems to go on.  But what is the ultimate purpose? The Bible holds all the answers!!! After more than a decade, I have realized that true happiness, true satisfaction can only be found in God!

Each person goes through a lot of strife, heartache, pain, feeling of worthlessness, loneliness, depression, and there is the other end happiness, joy, and so on.  A lot of times, hurt, pain, and depression tries to overwhelm a person.  How do I overcome it? With the help of God. I understood I had to fight my battles on my knees, one day at a time.


Let me tell a little here about the hurt and pain that is unnecessarily caused by people to one another. A lot of people in this world hold certain things in high esteem.  Let me state a few examples:  the degree that follows the name of a person, wealth, beauty and so on,  all of which that do not actually matter.   This thought makes people think that they are either superior or inferior to the other to whom they compare themselves to and in the process their behaviour towards that person is directed by the thoughts that have already formed in their minds.  Lets not confuse ourselves--- we are all EQUAL before God!! Let me say that again--EQUALS!!!  To God, a beggar on the street is equal to you and me.  Think about it, everybody is a human, with the same predisposition to diseases that can inflict anyone at any point of time( it shows no partiality--haha!), the same weaknesses, everyone has feelings, but when it comes to personality- everyone has their own.  Have I made my point or should I go on??  The degree, the wealth, the social standing that's backing you, your influence, the posh car that you go in cannot prevent an accident from happening. It's the same for everyone.  I do not know the time nor the date when I will be leaving this earth.   So there comes the next question,  do I want to use the time, the talents and the resources and all the blessings that God has given me to live a life that is pleasing to God or do I utterly waste it judging or comparing myself to others?????  Yep! You know the answer. I want to live a Godly life.


So HOW do I live a GODLY life??  I can try.  As Jesus says "Apart from ME, you can do nothing", I can do nothing on my own.  So I have to dedicate myself to learning the word of God, grow spiritually each and every day, and in the process correct my flaws, one flaw at a time, all the while asking God for strength to keep going and keep getting better.

I invite you to join me in this wonderful journey of growing in Christ, becoming better, building God's Kingdom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust God completely